KEDIOS BERHAD is one of the fastest growing startups in Malaysia and the leading education platform specialising in education software solutions and education merger collaborations in Malaysia. We transform education SMEs towards profitability, sustainability and scalability.
We put our People First as we believe business is all about people. With that commitment, we always make sure we do things right to make it a place where talents stay. Talents crave for meaningful work and development opportunities.
We hate micromanage. At Kedios Berhad, we appreciate different perspectives and encourage the bouncing of good ideas.
We understand that space draws a huge impact whether talents can be productive and creative. Our contemporary workplace, open concept floor plans, high ceiling, engaging interior design, paintings, cafe are the many little things we pay attention to in making it a more collaborative and enjoyable atmosphere to work.
We’re looking for…
- A highly motivated individual with an eye for detail and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong passion for and experienced in motion graphics design and video editing.
- Experience with designing graphic lookbooks, templates, moodboards, colour pallets etc from scratch.
- Good understanding of video games and/or esports.
- Someone who can take direction but also provide feedback.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously after being given an initial brief/direction.
- Fluent in verbal English.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Experience with graphics operating or a live tv environment is a plus.
- Use your creativity to design, develop, edit, and optimize all motion graphic assets.
- Be required to develop creative and effective ideas/concepts for design, edit & manipulate motion images and video assets
- Handle creative design projects from brief to delivery, on a deadline.
- Design and optimize 2D and 3D animation.
- Actively finding new & innovative ways to incorporate motion into our creatives.
- Execute editing, color correction, and post-production of video materials to best fit the brief given
- Effective cooperation with other department employees, ensuring efficient information flow
- Be willing to learn new programs and build media content in multiple different formats and programs.
- Able to articulate the ideas and concepts to clients or teams clearly.
- High attention to detail while designing a range of digital, video and print design assets.
- Formal qualifications in motion graphic design or relevant discipline/experience preferred.
- Experience in design software including Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator (both PC and Mac).
- Ability to create unique, original and engaging templates for each project covering key art, branding, fonts, imagery & layout styling.
- Excellent proofreading & typography skills.
- Fast and proficient in all aspects of the design process.
- Can fluently communicate and work in an environment with English speaking colleagues.
- Experience working in events or live tv a plus but not required.
- Experience in a similar role and design work shown in your portfolio.