As an Edutainment Coach, you are responsible to teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by The Company. To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by The Company. Creates and delivers engaging lessons to diverse groups of students at all levels. Promotes enthusiasm for learning and for subjects. Collects and reports on correct and detailed records of student performance.
What you do in a typical day:
- Plan, supervise and implement programme for the students in accordance with centre’s policies and framework
- Lead a class and accommodate the diverse needs of young children.
- Modify instruction and make adaptations.
- Be familiar with positive reinforcement and behavioural management strategies.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons and communicate those objectives to students.
- Complete progress reports on students and prepare a developmental portfolio for each student
- Maintain accurate and complete daily student record.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decoration and learning environment of the classroom.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in ECCE
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in preschool setting
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Friendly and caring
- Excellent communication and class management skills
- Be familiar with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals
- Able to teach lessons in English and Chinese
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team